A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Piatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Piatt, MD, FAAP is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
He has special expertise in 22 Areas, including Arnold-Chiari Malformation, Brachial Plexus Injuries, and Brachial Plexus Injury.19 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Piatt graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Piatt has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Piatt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Piatt practice?
Dr. Joseph Piatt practices Neurological Surgery, Pediatric Neurological Surgery, Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Trenton, NJ.
See Wilmington Surgeons, Wilmington Pediatric Surgeons, Wilmington Neurologists, and Wilmington Pediatricians.