A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Piatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Piatt
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Piatt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Piatt, FAAP, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Spinal Cord Cyst (Syringomyelia)
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Dysraphism
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Piatt graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Piatt has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph H Piatt FAAP and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Piatt practice?
- Dr. Joseph Piatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Piatt practices Neurological Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurological Surgeons.