A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Piatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Piatt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Piatt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Piatt, FAAP, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Spinal Cord Cyst (Syringomyelia)
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Dysraphism
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Piatt graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Piatt has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph H Piatt FAAP and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Piatt practice?
- Dr. Joseph Piatt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Piatt practices Neurological Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Neurological Surgeons.