Dr. Joseph Howard Piatt MD and FAAP is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Pediatric Neurological Surgery, Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Piatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Piatt, MD, FAAP is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
He has special expertise in 23 Areas, including Arnold-Chiari Malformation, Brachial Plexus Injuries, and Brachial Plexus Injury.20 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Piatt graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Piatt has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Piatt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Piatt practice?
Dr. Joseph Piatt practices Neurological Surgery, Pediatric Neurological Surgery, Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Wilmington Surgeons, Wilmington Pediatric Surgeons, Wilmington Neurologists, and Wilmington Pediatricians.