Family Physicians, General Practitioner

6333 Wilshire Blvd
Ste 411
Los Angeles, CA 90048
323-944-0949
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

|  Dismayed  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2014

I was charged $250.00 for a visited. I was promised that a referral would be mailed to me by the office help. Two weeks passed. No referral. I called the office and the answering service picks up. I left messages for two days and no one returned my call. finally I got thru to the office. I explained that I was to receive a referral by mail, and I did not receive it. It has been two weeks. The person on the phone said that I should have been given the referral before I left the office. I asked, then why was I told that the referral would be mailed to me. The person I was talking to became argumentative. She said that she would mail me the referral. This is week three and I still have not received the referral. I feel like I have been robbed, mistreated and ignored. If the doctor does not want to help me then tell me, and don't take my money and waste my time.

|  Waited 2 Hours and finally just left  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2014

Front office staff was great. I waited about 30-45 minutes past my scheduled appointment time in the waiting room before finally getting called in. Then they took a bunch of blood and urine, not sure why but it's a requirement for new patients. I was then placed in a room where I sat for another hour before I finally just walked out without even seeing the doctor. 2 hours past my scheduled appointment time and I still hadn't seen the doctor! I needed to get back to work since I had deadlines to meet and I don't get paid time off. I seriously don't recommend this place. At least they could have rescheduled me if the doctor had something come up. I would have been irritated but understanding. When I left I exited through the waiting room where I saw people that had been there before me still waiting.

|  excellent clinician  |  show details
by rob on Feb 5th, 2014

I have known Dr. Pierson for many years and consider him to be among the most caring and dedicated doctors in the area. His wide clinical training and experience provides more than most physicians can offer.

by Mary Jones on Nov 23rd, 2013

I was not seen at my scheduled appointment time and had to wait. When I finally saw the doctor, I was unable to fully explain all my concerns because I felt rushed. I felt the doctor could have had a bit more patience and understanding. I would have preferred for the doctor to have ordered more blood tests.

|  Best Doctor I've seen.  |  show details
by Raymond Walker on Oct 28th, 2013

Dr. Pierson's office is one of the busiest yet best run clinics I have ever been in. His clinic is very comfortable and his staff courteous and attentive. He sees all types of medical problems and it seems that the people who complain are usually seeking drugs or have a mental illness.

|  patient experience  |  show details
by debbie cotton on Jul 11th, 2013

Unfortunately, the doctor did not listen attentively to my concerns. Nor were my questions thoroughly addressed. It was as though, he was some place else. During the visit, I had the distinctive impression that the doctor had more pressing matters to attend to. As a result, I did not return for a follow up visit.

|  his weight loss program and overall diagnostic accuracy is the best that I have ever see. I have been to Cedars Sinai and UCLA medical center and Dr. Pierson was far more effective for me in my condition.  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2011

Dr. Pierson and his staff helped me get through some very troubling times during my health crises. I feel better now than ever before in my life. He takes time to explain what is going on and why certain treaments work over others. I am very satisfied and recommend him highly.

|  Dr. Pierson is a wonderful doctor.  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2010

I was recommended by a friend to change from my current physician whom I was unhappy with and too far away for me. I went to Dr. Pierson's office where everyone was friendly and welcoming. Dr. Pierson is there 5 days a week and he is there on time. He is a calm spirited doctor. I felt at ease. It was a refreshing experience.

|  UGH  |  show details
by ex-patient on Oct 31st, 2010

a somewhat un-glorified Medicare and disability clinic/weight loss specialty practice in the back rooms of another medical group's offices. His office must be paid cash.

Jul 13th, 2010

Incompetent receptionist, doctor wasn't clear with what tests he was running. Charged 5$ for 5 pieces of paper of blood work results. Incorrectly submitted information to the insurance agency. The Doctor and Receptionist were unfamiliar with insurance procedures.

Apr 15th, 2010

Scheduled unnecessary blood work tests. Then on the following appointment didn't clearly go through the results. Charge me 5$ for 5 pieces of paper for copying my blood work results. Doesn't listen to you as a patient. I would avoid this doctor if at all possible.

|  One of a Kind  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2010

Dr. Pierson is one of a kind General Practitioner. His dedication and concern for his patient's well-being and continum of care is exemplary.Apparently, Dr. Pierson's mold was not broken by yesterday's conscientious and devoted physician's, who gave their patient's only the best of care.

|  MD creates medical emergency  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2009

I was admitted to LA Metro Hospital for psychiatric evaluation and Dr. Pierson was the internist assigned to me. Although the nurses clearly documented my seizure disorder and took a Dilantin level on admission(WNL), Dr. Pierson neglected to continue the Dilantin and I ended up transferred to an ER with Gran Mal seizures within 2 days.