A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Pipala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Pipala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Pipala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pipala graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Pipala has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Henry Pipala MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Pipala practice?
- Dr. Joseph Pipala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Pipala practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Carle Place, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Cove, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Carle Place Internists and Carle Place Oncologists.