A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Pipala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Pipala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pipala graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Pipala has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pipala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Pipala practice?
Dr. Joseph Pipala practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Carle Place, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Cove, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Carle Place Internists, Carle Place Oncologists, Carle Place Geriatric Doctors, and Carle Place Hematologists.