A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Pipala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Pipala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pipala
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pipala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Pipala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pipala graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Pipala has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Henry Pipala MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Pipala practice?
- Dr. Joseph Pipala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Pipala practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Carle Place, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Cove, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Carle Place Internists and Carle Place Oncologists.