A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Pipala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Pipala is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Pipala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pipala graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Pipala has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Henry Pipala MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Pipala practice?
- Dr. Joseph Pipala has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Pipala practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Carle Place, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Cove, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Carle Place Internists and Carle Place Oncologists.