A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Pitone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Pitone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Interstitial Nephritis
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Renal Osteodystrophy
- Urinary Retention
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitone graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pitone has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pitone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Pitone practice?
Dr. Joseph Pitone practices Nephrology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Stratford, NJ.
See Sewell Nephrologists.