A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Pizzolato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Pizzolato is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pizzolato
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pizzolato Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Pizzolato, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pizzolato graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Pizzolato has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- DMount Sinai Medical Center – Miami Heart Camus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Frank Pizzolato MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Pizzolato practice?
- Dr. Joseph Pizzolato has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Pizzolato practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Internists, Miami Beach Hematologists, and Miami Beach Oncologists.