A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Pizzurro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Pizzurro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Pizzurro, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pizzurro graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pizzurro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pizzurro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Pizzurro practice?
Dr. Joseph Pizzurro practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Surgeons.