A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Pizzurro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Pizzurro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pizzurro
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Pizzurro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Pizzurro, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pizzurro graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Pizzurro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Patrick Pizzurro MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Pizzurro practice?
- Dr. Joseph Pizzurro has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Pizzurro practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Orthopedic Surgeons.