Learn more about Dr. Joseph Pizzurro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Pizzurro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pizzurro
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pizzurro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Pizzurro, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pizzurro graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pizzurro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Patrick Pizzurro MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Pizzurro practice?
- Dr. Joseph Pizzurro has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Pizzurro practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Orthopedic Surgeons.