Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 19th, 2016

Great Doctor and amazing staff. i call for my kids and i get an appointment.

Don't go here show details Don't go here
Jun 12th, 2016

Worst dr

May 9th, 2016

Dr. Plachril feels like a family friend after 7 years of seeing him with our 3 kids. I highly recommend Dr. Plachril. He has been very helpful, and has even called to check up on our kids after an appointment.

Thankful Parent show details Thankful Parent
by Kim B. on May 4th, 2016

Doctor Placheril is a blessing to our family. We can always know that our child's health is a priority for the doctor and his staff. The office and staff are friendly and inviting and we are always able to be seen within a day of requesting an appointment. We always leave the office informed and confident that we are on the road to recovery and that we have the information and tools necessary to heal.

Apr 27th, 2016

best dr ever

Dec 17th, 2015

very caring listens to your concerns and follows up

You'll get better drs at the health department show details You'll get better drs at the health department
by Concerned parent of a child with special needs on Sep 30th, 2015

Worst pediatrician in town, doesn't like dealing with children with disabilities. I would never take a child to him again.

Excellent - my son will miss him when turning 18 show details Excellent - my son will miss him when turning 18
Jun 17th, 2011

My son has been a patient for nearly 10 years. As he 16, we've been through many developmental stages together. I like Dr. Placheril's approach - stay well, live healthy and take as little medicine as possible. The good part is, my son likes and trusts him. The doctor is straightforward, which my son appreciates.

Extremely happy parent for over 10 years show details Extremely happy parent for over 10 years
by Bill & Sharri Cagle on Sep 3rd, 2010

Dr. Placheril has been our childrens pediatrician since birth. He has always been an incredible care giver, spending the time needed to make my children comfortable and to answer all of our questions.Being a pediatrician was what he was meant to be. He has always been very kind and caring, answering our phone calls at all hours of the night.The office staff is very friendly and proffessional and there has never been a long wait for any of our visits.Thanks Dr. Placheril !!!