A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Plunkett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Plunkett is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Plunkett, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Plunkett graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Plunkett has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- West Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Plunkett MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Plunkett practice?
- Dr. Joseph Plunkett has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Plunkett practices Urology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Urologists.