A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Pober:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Pober is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Pober, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pober graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pober has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph M Pober MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Pober practice?
- Dr. Joseph Pober has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Pober practices Plastic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Plastic Surgeons.