Dr. Joseph Pober Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Pober?

January 21st, 2016

Honesty isnt for Everyone

Dr. Pober's honesty is not for everyone. He will tell you what you need but will also fix what you do not like about yourself. Obviously he is in this profession to make money who isn't? BUT you cant get into the schools and training he has by chance he has true talent. I've been to a couple other plastic surgeons and have come out bruised for over a week. Never have I bruised from an injection from Dr. Pober. I have had surgery from him and the aftercare from the staff is nothing short of the best. From the minute surgery is over you are treated like royalty, I was literally dressed and fed food after my surgery. The day after I had a follow up call which is normal but I knew I could call or even text the staff if I had a silly question, that is how dedicated they are. So you are not just paying for a quick fix you are paying for an experience.

January 16th, 2016

Love my new lips!

I went to Dr. Pober to have my lips done and he did such an amazing job! I had thin lips and they are plump and sexy now but still look very natural. Thanks to Dr. Poder & his wonderful team.

October 21st, 2015

Excellence

Dr. Pober is a Rock Star! he made me look beautiful with fillers. Thank you Dr. Pober you are an excellent Doctor!

October 8th, 2015

I feel like a new person

Dr. Pober has evening and weekend hours at his medi spa in Ridgewood, NJ. I work full time and it's so nice to be able to see him on Saturday. My face is starting to look a little sunk in. I'm in my late 40s and I'm healthy, thus, my face looks to thin. Dr. Pober was very gentle in explaining what happens to us as we age. Some Radiesse in my cheeks, and Xeomin in my forehead and I"m good to go. His team is very friendly and made me feel very comfortable.

July 29th, 2015

Dr. Pober is such an excellent doctor. I went to see him to have my lips done with beletoro. I can't believe how good it looks. He made them just subtly plumper. I'm very pleased with the results.

June 15th, 2015

Exelllent

I went to see Dr. Pober for a face-lift. He truly is an artist. My only regret is I didn't do it sooner.

April 6th, 2015

Always late.

March 21st, 2015

bad experience with face lift

He promised much and delivered little. He gave a price then moments before procedure a hospital bill $6400 (his fees for the OR) was presented what else could I do but sign or leave the hospital. So fees went from $17000 to $23,000. Worse the work on my face was shoddy. When I confronted him "he its just fine.." Friends saw no improvement in my face. He proclaimed to his staff how wonderful I looked. Staff said nothing. No one in my family or friends said I looked better." In addition he was always late.

March 13th, 2015

NO results spent over 8000.00 for nothing

Had fat transfer after Dr. Pober refused to do butt implants and claimed he charges double if you chose to still want them. Everything else about him was great other then I got no results from the procedure. My butt looks worse then it did before I did the fat transfer. Very disappointed

January 6th, 2015

HAD MY EYES DONE BY DR POBER WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE

March 19th, 2014

Liposculting Genius

I wanted liposculpture in my stomach and love handle area but I was reluctant about having this procedure, I was impressed by Dr Pober and his extensive Medical background and accolades. The procedure was performed flawlessly in his office and he achieved better than expected results. He is such a nice guy. Thank you Dr Pober

November 24th, 2013

Tummy Tuck

I had a Tummy Tuck about 2 months ago. I had two c-sections prior and had a lot of extra hanging skin. Dr. Pober was very honest and told me exactly what was going to happen and what I should and should not be doing. His staff called my everyday to make sure I was comfortable. I really appreciated all their care and I can truly say I'm so so so happy with my new stomach.