A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Podany graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Podany has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Hospital - Idaho Falls
- Bear Lake Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Podany accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Podany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Podany practice?
Dr. Joseph Podany practices Surgery near Montpelier, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Soda Springs, ID.
See Montpelier Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Josef Podany, Dr. Giuseppe Podany