A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Podany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Podany is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Podany graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Podany has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bear Lake Memorial Hospital
- Mountain View Hospital - Idaho Falls
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Edward Podany MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Podany practice?
- Dr. Joseph Podany has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Podany practices Surgery near Soda Springs, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Montpelier, ID.
See Soda Springs Surgeons.