Dr. Joseph Poggi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 1st, 2016
Dont go
I didnt return to him after he left me with triangle boobs ! I am so disfigured and hate that he thinks he's good ! You have no opinion and the staff especially front desk and kim are nasty nasty ! Dont go , seek other dr !

March 27th, 2016
Wonderful Dr!
Amazing Dr!

February 19th, 2016
Breast reconstruction due to breast cancer.
Dr. Poggi is by far the best plastic surgeon in Wichita. Not only is his skill of hand amazing but he has one of the most kind and caring personalities. He truly cares about how you are doing from beginning to end. Through all the ups and downs of finding out you have cancer he is there for you. My appointments with him were actually high lights of having cancer. He makes you laugh through the tears. I can not say enough good things about him. HIs staff is also amazing. I can not thank them enough.

August 27th, 2015
He and his staff are awesome!!!! Visited several area plastic surgeons before choosing who to do my breast augmentation and Dr Poggi seemed the most interested in making me happy and my results are awesome. More importantly, the caring didn't stop after I handed in my check. His care and attention after surgery was just as personal as it was before surgery! Thank you Dr Poggi and staff

August 23rd, 2015
Best surgical experience ever
Dr. Poggi is a bright, articulate, and authentic individual, as well as a superb surgeon. The results of my face lift surgery are better than I expected, the care of those working with him showed that they respected him, and the follow-up care has been better than I expected. Thanks!

May 19th, 2015
Your humor, compassion and expertise helped get me through all my treatments and surgeries! I am so glad you took me as your patient!

May 5th, 2015
I would never return to Dr. Poggi, nor recommend him to anyone.

December 18th, 2014
I could not have been happier with Dr. Poggi. He is such an awesome doctor and his bedside manner is superb. He did exactly what he told me and it is perfect.

November 21st, 2014
Simple AWESOME!!!
I am a breast cancer survivor that had started my journey with a different plastic surgeon. My original plastic surgeon wanted to use a nipple reconstruction method I was not comfortable with, so my general surgeon recommend Dr. Poggi. I can not tell you how happy I am and so very pleased with the results. The work is amazing and he treated me with kindness and respect. If any of my family or friends would ever need any kind of plastic surgery work done I would highly recommend Dr. Poggi. I feel that he is the top plastic surgeon in Wichita, if not Kansas.

November 4th, 2013
Top Reconstruction Doc; Masterful Skill, Talent & Personable Care
As a level 3 DCIS survivor, I hold the highest regard for Dr. Poggi's masterful skill, talent and personable care. The outcome from his newer reconstruction techniques are far superior than that achieved through older methods (still in use); and frankly, ARE amazing. Dr. Poggi and his caring staff (from day 1-on) are a blessing. He certainly is the top reconstruction Doc, chosen by so many, as echoed here. SO thankful to have been in his care. Highly recommend Dr. Poggi without hesitation. A++

April 27th, 2013
Made things right & continues to do so
I'm a breast cancer patient who was placed w/a dr. that should stay away fom bc patients. Had some pretty bad procedures that ended up giving me a massive infection. Met Dr. Poggi & he fixed everything. Still w/him & his staff because they all treat me as if I am his only patient. He has taken very good care of me. One patient of his says, "To know him is to love him" and I agree!

August 24th, 2012
Best Doctor!!!!!!!
Dr. Poggi is one of the best Drs. I have had the pleasure of meeting. He was very attentive and even called me on the weekend to make sure I was doing ok and if I needed anything else. He always answered all my ?s and was very helpful with everything. The outcome of my surgery is wonderful. I am very pleased!!!