Dr. Joseph Poggi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Poggi?

Posted on June 23rd, 2017

Dr. Poggi is very committed to delivering outstanding results. His personability and wonderful staff provide exceptional care. You never feel like 'just another patient'; and know you're in great hands. We are blessed to have his talent serving in our area!

Wonderful Dr!

Posted on March 27th, 2016

Amazing Dr!

Breast reconstruction due to breast cancer.

Posted on February 19th, 2016

Dr. Poggi is by far the best plastic surgeon in Wichita. Not only is his skill of hand amazing but he has one of the most kind and caring personalities. He truly cares about how you are doing from beginning to end. Through all the ups and downs of finding out you have cancer he is there for you. My appointments with him were actually high lights of having cancer. He makes you laugh through the tears. I can not say enough good things about him. HIs staff is also amazing. I can not thank them enough.

Posted on August 27th, 2015

He and his staff are awesome!!!! Visited several area plastic surgeons before choosing who to do my breast augmentation and Dr Poggi seemed the most interested in making me happy and my results are awesome. More importantly, the caring didn't stop after I handed in my check. His care and attention after surgery was just as personal as it was before surgery! Thank you Dr Poggi and staff

Best surgical experience ever

Posted on August 23rd, 2015

Dr. Poggi is a bright, articulate, and authentic individual, as well as a superb surgeon. The results of my face lift surgery are better than I expected, the care of those working with him showed that they respected him, and the follow-up care has been better than I expected. Thanks!

Posted on May 19th, 2015

Your humor, compassion and expertise helped get me through all my treatments and surgeries! I am so glad you took me as your patient!

Posted on May 5th, 2015

I would never return to Dr. Poggi, nor recommend him to anyone.

Posted on December 18th, 2014

I could not have been happier with Dr. Poggi. He is such an awesome doctor and his bedside manner is superb. He did exactly what he told me and it is perfect.

Simple AWESOME!!!

Posted on November 21st, 2014

I am a breast cancer survivor that had started my journey with a different plastic surgeon. My original plastic surgeon wanted to use a nipple reconstruction method I was not comfortable with, so my general surgeon recommend Dr. Poggi. I can not tell you how happy I am and so very pleased with the results. The work is amazing and he treated me with kindness and respect. If any of my family or friends would ever need any kind of plastic surgery work done I would highly recommend Dr. Poggi. I feel that he is the top plastic surgeon in Wichita, if not Kansas.

Top Reconstruction Doc; Masterful Skill, Talent & Personable Care

Posted on November 4th, 2013

As a level 3 DCIS survivor, I hold the highest regard for Dr. Poggi's masterful skill, talent and personable care. The outcome from his newer reconstruction techniques are far superior than that achieved through older methods (still in use); and frankly, ARE amazing. Dr. Poggi and his caring staff (from day 1-on) are a blessing. He certainly is the top reconstruction Doc, chosen by so many, as echoed here. SO thankful to have been in his care. Highly recommend Dr. Poggi without hesitation. A++

Made things right & continues to do so

Posted on April 27th, 2013

I'm a breast cancer patient who was placed w/a dr. that should stay away fom bc patients. Had some pretty bad procedures that ended up giving me a massive infection. Met Dr. Poggi & he fixed everything. Still w/him & his staff because they all treat me as if I am his only patient. He has taken very good care of me. One patient of his says, "To know him is to love him" and I agree!

Best Doctor!!!!!!!

Posted on August 24th, 2012

Dr. Poggi is one of the best Drs. I have had the pleasure of meeting. He was very attentive and even called me on the weekend to make sure I was doing ok and if I needed anything else. He always answered all my ?s and was very helpful with everything. The outcome of my surgery is wonderful. I am very pleased!!!