Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Polizzi
Dr. Joseph Polizzi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, MO, with another office in Washington, MO. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Polizzi is affiliated with Anderson Hospital, St. Mary`s Health Center and Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO. Dr. Polizzi has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Polizzi has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joseph Polizzi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, MO.
Dr. Umer Siddiqui
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Washington, MO 0 mi10
Dr. Tim Baker
Washington, MO 0 mi28
Dr. Sarah Field
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Washington, MO 0 mi13