Learn more about Dr. Joseph Polizzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Polizzi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Polizzi
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Polizzi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Polizzi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Polizzi graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Polizzi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Anderson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph L Polizzi MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Polizzi practice?
- Dr. Joseph Polizzi has 8 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Polizzi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Washington, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Hazelwood, MO.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.