A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Polizzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Polizzi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Polizzi
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Polizzi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Polizzi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Polizzi graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Polizzi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Anderson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph L Polizzi MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Polizzi practice?
- Dr. Joseph Polizzi has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Polizzi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Washington, MO.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.