A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Pollack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Pollack, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollack graduated from Minsk Medical Institute.
Dr. Pollack has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph V Pollack MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joseph V. Pollack practice?
- Dr. Joseph Pollack has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Pollack practices Pediatrics near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Pediatricians.