Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Popovich
Dr. Joseph Popovich, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Jersey City, NJ. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Popovich is affiliated with Christ Hospital, Jersey City Medical Center and Greenville Hospital. Dr. Popovich has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Popovich has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Joseph Popovich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jersey City, NJ.
Dr. Ziad Hanhan
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Jersey City, NJ 0.07 mi18
Dr. Jordan Garrison
Jersey City, NJ 0.07 mi35
Dr. Daniel Smith
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Jersey City, NJ 0.07 mi45