A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Popovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Popovich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Popovich, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Popovich graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Popovich has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- Bayonne Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Francis Popovich FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Popovich practice?
- Dr. Joseph Popovich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Popovich practices Surgery near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Surgeons.