A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Porres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Porres is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Porres, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Porres graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Porres has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Porres MD is a male Dermatologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Porres practice?
- Dr. Joseph Porres has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Porres practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Dermatologists and Rockville Pathologists.