Dr. Joseph Porres MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Rockville, MD

April 13th, 2016
Very nice
He took his time to explain things, very thorough.

July 9th, 2013
BEST DERM EVER!!!
AMAZING DERM. I have been to 3 derms before i went to Dr Poress. Every derm i went to doesnt actually care about my issues and just pushes me out the door, but Dr Poress is so different. He actually sincerely cares and has the absolute best bedside manner. He really made me feel hopeful, and i will definitely return.

April 6th, 2013
BEST DERMA AROUND
I came in with a rash and wish I cam sooner. He diagnosed me with shingles and was right on. He always calls me back right away if I have a emergency and his bedside manner is amazing. The other comments about him being rude etc is simply not true. This is actually the most calm,polite doctor I know and does not have that typical arrogant I am doctor vibe. He saved me with my acne and with my shingles and also with what we thought was a std but was a skin issue that spreads which he stopped. He has also removed at least 4 moles of mine. In today's day in age, it's sad that you cannot trust doctors, however I can trust Dr. Porres and I will go to him till he retires.

February 13th, 2013
good experience. right on for diagnosis, promptness, success in treatment

December 7th, 2011
Dr. Porres is amazing!!!!!
I came to Dr. Porres for my son who over the years 12+ had severe seborrea on his scalp. No products on the market helped, neither the frecuent deratologist visits, prescriptions and even natural products. We met Dr. Porres, within minutes he diagnosed and prescribed. I told him if he was up for the challenge because the problem has been going on for yearssss!. He said, I am up for the challenge and come back in two weeks. Needless to say my son followed his instructions and the follow up appointment his scalp was clean! No trace of dandruff, even I was in shock!. Thank you Dr. Porres!!! and Happy Birthday!!!! You are AMAZINGGGGGGG!!!!!! gentle, wonderful demeanor and wish you the very best!Always grateful!

August 11th, 2011
Amazing!
the office was able to get me in quickly to solve my emergencydiagnosis was accurate and the treatment solved the problemthe doctor was just sooo nice

June 29th, 2011
Unprofessional
Dr. J Porres is rude and unprofessional. I waited for over a an hour to see him while other patients who came in after me saw him before I did. Dr. Porres and his office also practice discriminatory behavior by demanding that some patients pay before being seen while others pay after being seen.When I confronted Dr. Porres about his unprofessional behavior, he screamed and became irrational. Save your money. Don't waist your time visiting this doctor unless you like abuse.

September 13th, 2010
extremely helpful and competentthe office was most pleasant and so were all the members of the staff

December 30th, 2009
good listener, excellent staff
very impressive servicethe doctor takes his time to listen, make proper diagnosis, recommend best treatmentproblem clear in short time while previous doctors recommended many treatments to no avail

September 1st, 2009
would not go there anymore
Staffs are very rude, they made several mistakes about the apointment time, and then the docter just said that every one makes mistakes! what the heck?! they trapped the patients over there almost two hours for waiting. And the docter is not pateint to here and knowledgable at all. definately not recommend him anymore.
Doctor's Response

i think it is very unfair that you would post anonymous comments here anyone could place any comments without making themselves responsible for what they are saying and the accuracy and truthfulness of what they are saying and for the potential damage In fact this website may end up getting sued for voicing comments without checking on their accuracy

August 21st, 2009
Was able to make a same day appointment with an emergency