A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Potocki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Potocki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Potocki
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Potocki Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Potocki graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Potocki has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Adam Potocki DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Potocki practice?
- Dr. Joseph Potocki has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Potocki practices Family Medicine near Niles, OH.
See Niles Family Physicians.