A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Potocki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Potocki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Potocki graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Potocki has 9 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Adam Potocki DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Potocki practice?
- Dr. Joseph Potocki has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Potocki practices Family Medicine near Niles, OH.
See Niles Family Physicians.