Dr. Joseph Potocki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Potocki?

July 18th, 2016

RUDEST JERK EVER

April 13th, 2016

The most unprofessional, obnoxious, rude, and self-centered Dr. ever encountered.

I have been a professional health care provider for more than 25 years and have never encountered a physician that was so rude, uncaring, and unprofessional. His compassion does not even warrant a rating, unless negative numbers are used. I cannot believe people would ever go to him.

October 13th, 2015

Bad doctor an doc office

Bad. Manners ge was very mouthy an rude filed a complaint with ins never returning there

July 7th, 2015

Sometimes you have to wait.. Because he gives his all to his patients. Best doc in the world...

July 6th, 2015

I read the previous reviews and was very concerned it is the first time my son has been to see Dr Potocki. If he knows what he is doing then I don't care how rude he is .Dr Potocki spent 30 minutes talking to us. I feel confident he is a good doctor.he talked to us like adults he asked a lot of questions he let my son explain what was going on and he listened

January 27th, 2015

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME !!!

This place is ridiculous. The staff are rude and the doctor is a miserable old toad with a bad attitude. He does not take appointments, only walk-ins, which for some people might be convenient if you don't mind waiting 6 hours to be seen. The doctor is never in the office at the same time every day, he comes in when he feels like rolling out of bed and slapping on his suspenders. I have seen people walk in, sign in, and then immediately leave because they know they will be waiting awhile. I went to him for a swollen knee and he told me that my leg was like that because I was fat. I only weigh 170 lbs, and he spoke to me as if I were the next fattest mom in America! But there is a bright side to this office, I GUESS ->They have happy annoying birds in the office that screech at you if you can endure the waiting room for that long only to be insulted by the doctor.

June 7th, 2013

mr,

July 21st, 2012

AVOID THIS OFFICE!!!

I came to this office for a physical exam for employment. The office staff were rude and uncaring about the patients who, like myself, were sitting in the doctor's office from 11:40am until 4:00pm (At each time I felt like leaving, I told myself, "It can't be much longer now....right?") and STILL wasn't seen by this man. He does not take appointments nor does he come in at a consistent time from what I heard from previous patients. Seriously, save your time, energy and stamina for an office who *IS* there for the purpose of helping people in need! I was just thankful I didn't need him for something serious because it wouldn't have mattered anyways! DON'T GO HERE!!!

January 30th, 2017