Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME !!! show details DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME !!!
by Mae on Jan 27th, 2015

This place is ridiculous. The staff are rude and the doctor is a miserable old toad with a bad attitude. He does not take appointments, only walk-ins, which for some people might be convenient if you don't mind waiting 6 hours to be seen. The doctor is never in the office at the same time every day, he comes in when he feels like rolling out of bed and slapping on his suspenders. I have seen people walk in, sign in, and then immediately leave because they know they will be waiting awhile. I went to him for a swollen knee and he told me that my leg was like that because I was fat. I only weigh 170 lbs, and he spoke to me as if I were the next fattest mom in America! But there is a bright side to this office, I GUESS ->They have happy annoying birds in the office that screech at you if you can endure the waiting room for that long only to be insulted by the doctor.

AVOID THIS OFFICE!!! show details AVOID THIS OFFICE!!!
Jul 20th, 2012

I came to this office for a physical exam for employment. The office staff were rude and uncaring about the patients who, like myself, were sitting in the doctor's office from 11:40am until 4:00pm (At each time I felt like leaving, I told myself, "It can't be much longer now....right?") and STILL wasn't seen by this man. He does not take appointments nor does he come in at a consistent time from what I heard from previous patients. Seriously, save your time, energy and stamina for an office who *IS* there for the purpose of helping people in need! I was just thankful I didn't need him for something serious because it wouldn't have mattered anyways! DON'T GO HERE!!!

They call this a Doctors office show details They call this a Doctors office
by Citysearch User on Nov 28th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

We were appaled at this doctors office! The appointment was at 1000 AM.. We arrived at 950 just in case. After sitting in the waiting ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com