Learn more about Dr. Joseph Potz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Potz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Potz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Potz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Potz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Potz graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Potz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph L Potz MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Potz practice?
- Dr. Joseph Potz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Potz practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Willow Grove Internists, Willow Grove Hematologists, and Willow Grove Oncologists.