A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Presti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Presti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Presti, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Presti graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Presti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Charles Presti MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Presti practice?
- Dr. Joseph Presti has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Presti practices Urology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Oakland, CA.
See Stanford Urologists.