A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Presti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Presti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Presti, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Presti graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Presti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Presti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Presti practice?
Dr. Joseph Presti practices Urology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and Oakland, CA.
See San Francisco Urologists.