A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Prezzato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Prezzato, Obstetrician & Gynecology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minimally Invasive Surgery/Robotic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Prezzato graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Prezzato has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph James Prezzato MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Prezzato practice?
- Dr. Joseph Prezzato has 1 office location.
- Dr. Joseph Prezzato practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Farmington Hills, MI.