A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Primrose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Primrose, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Primrose graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Primrose has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Christian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Mueri Primrose MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Primrose practice?
- Dr. Joseph Primrose has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Primrose practices Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Edwardsville, IL.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.