Joseph Provenzano Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Joseph Provenzano?

Arrogant and rude

Posted on May 19th, 2017

This Doctor really has the geriatric population fooled. He take finical advantage of our parents, he suggest they pay him a concierge fee, be be able to see him as needed. Then when they stop in, as they are told they could. He feels free to verbally abuse them and lecture them. I have been in Healthcare over 20 years myself and shocked and disheartened to witness such unprofessional behavior. During a difficult time of trying to find my mother a safe memory care facility, he made a difficult much more difficult than it had to be, he was very uncooperative and down right nasty to me. Never introduced himself when I attempted to drop off paperwork ahead of time to prepare for out meeting the next day. This is the kind of Doctor we as family members and the public need to watch out for. My parents are starting to wake up to the fact that this Doctor is not out for their best interest and as soon as possible we are searching for a compassionate, respect worthy New Doctor. My dad thinks he does not have a choice at 83 this is all overwhelming . But after this horrible experience. He is seeing This doctors true colors. Can anyone recommend a good doctor is Delry?

Posted on November 4th, 2015