A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Puente:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Puente is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Puente, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Puente graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Puente has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Paul Puente MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Puente practice?
- Dr. Joseph Puente has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Puente practices Family Medicine near Sinton, TX.
See Sinton Primary Care Doctors.