A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Pugleasa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Pugleasa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pugleasa
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Pugleasa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pugleasa graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pugleasa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph M Pugleasa MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Pugleasa practice?
- Dr. Joseph Pugleasa has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Pugleasa practices Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Milford, MA.
See Milford Internists, Milford Sports Medicine Doctors, and Milford Family Physicians.