Learn more about Dr. Joseph Purita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Purita is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Purita
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Purita Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Purita, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Purita graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Purita has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Robert Purita MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Purita practice?
- Dr. Joseph Purita has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Purita practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Surgeons.