Learn more about Dr. Joseph Purita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Purita is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Purita
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Purita Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Purita, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Purita graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Purita has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Robert Purita MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Purita practice?
- Dr. Joseph Purita has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Purita practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Orthopedic Surgeons.