A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Purita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Purita is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Purita, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Purita graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Purita has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Robert Purita MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Purita practice?
- Dr. Joseph Purita has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Purita practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boynton Beach, FL.
See Boca Raton Orthopedic Surgeons.