A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Putignano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Putignano, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Bladder Surgery, Kidney Stones Nephrocalcinosis, and Laser Surgery.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Putignano graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Putignano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Putignano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Putignano practice?
Dr. Joseph Putignano practices Urology near Bronxville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and West Harrison, NY.
See Bronxville Urologists.