Learn more about Dr. Joseph Putignano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Putignano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Putignano
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Putignano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Putignano, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Putignano graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Putignano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Danl Putignano MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Putignano practice?
- Dr. Joseph Putignano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Putignano practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and West Harrison, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.