A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Quagliana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Quagliana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Quagliana, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Quagliana graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Quagliana has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Quagliana MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Quagliana practice?
- Dr. Joseph Quagliana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Quagliana practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists and Las Vegas Oncologists.