A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Quagliata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Quagliata is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Quagliata, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quagliata graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Quagliata has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph John Quagliata MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Quagliata practice?
- Dr. Joseph Quagliata has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Quagliata practices Gastroenterology near Maitland, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Oviedo, FL and Largo, FL.
See Maitland Gastroenterologists.