Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Move over Dr. Mcdreamy, Dr. Q is a great doctor. show details Move over Dr. Mcdreamy, Dr. Q is a great doctor.
Feb 7th, 2012

Dr. Quagliata is a great doctor. He is very informative and nice. He really puts you at ease about your condition. He is very handsome too, I like to call him Dr. GQ. But, once he finds out you are really having pain and a hard time, he acts immediately. I was having gastro problems for 3 months and seen various doctors.The other doctors put me on medications that really didn't work for me. The first time he saw me, he put me on a medication for my stomach pain that worked and set me up for a endoscopy. I have seen a few gastro doctors in my time. I have celiac disease also. Most doctors don't listen enough to their patients, but doctor GQ listens to you. I feel he is a competent doctor in every way. I recommend him to anyone with gastro problems. I am so confident in him, I decided to do this review. PS. I know, I call him Dr GQ, but he is okay with that. His Italian last name is rather long. Most of his patients call him Dr. Q.

Move over Dr. McDreamy show details Move over Dr. McDreamy
by L. L. on Feb 7th, 2012 on doctor.com

Dr. Quagliata is a great doctor he is very informative and nice. He really puts you at ease about your condition. He is very handsome too, I like to c ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Move over Dr. McDreamy, Dr.Quagliata is the real deal. show details Move over Dr. McDreamy, Dr.Quagliata is the real deal.
by Anonymous on Feb 7th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com