A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Queenan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Queenan is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Queenan, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Queenan graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Queenan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Queenan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph V. Queenan practice?
Dr. Joseph Queenan practices Neurological Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurological Surgeons.