A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Queeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Queeney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Queeney
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Queeney Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Queeney graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Queeney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
- Summit Medical Center
- St. Edward Mercy Medical Center - Ft. Smith, AR
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph W Queeney DO is a male Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph W. Queeney practice?
- Dr. Joseph Queeney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Queeney practices Neurological Surgery near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Surgeons.