A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Queeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Queeney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Queeney graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Queeney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
- Summit Medical Center
- St. Edward Mercy Medical Center - Ft. Smith, AR
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph W Queeney DO is a male Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph W. Queeney practice?
- Dr. Joseph Queeney has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Queeney practices Neurological Surgery near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Neurological Surgeons.