A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Queeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Queeney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Queeney graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Queeney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
- Summit Medical Center
- St. Edward Mercy Medical Center - Ft. Smith, AR
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Queeney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 31 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph W. Queeney practice?
Dr. Joseph Queeney practices Neurological Surgery near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Surgeons.