A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Austin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Austin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Austin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Joseph Austin MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Austin practice?
- Dr. Joseph Austin has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Austin practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Pulmonologists.