A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Becker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Becker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Becker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Christus Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Richard Becker MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Becker practice?
- Dr. Joseph Becker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Becker practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Endocrinologists.