A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Bennett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophageal Perforation
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Stomach Cancer
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Bennett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
- Health Central
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Robinson Bennett DO is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Joseph Bennett has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Bennett practices Surgery near Lecanto, FL.
See Lecanto Surgeons.