Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Bennett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennett
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bennett Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophageal Perforation
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Stomach Cancer
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Bennett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
- Health Central
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Robinson Bennett DO is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Joseph Bennett has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Bennett practices Surgery near Lecanto, FL.
See Lecanto Surgeons.