A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berger
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Berger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Berger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Rossi Berger MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Berger practice?
- Dr. Joseph Berger has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Berger practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Geriatric Doctors, and Dallas Nephrologists.