A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berger
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Berger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Berger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Rossi Berger MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Berger practice?
- Dr. Joseph Berger has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Berger practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Geriatric Doctors, and Dallas Nephrologists.