A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Califano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Califano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Califano
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Califano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Califano graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Califano has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph R Califano MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Califano practice?
- Dr. Joseph Califano has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Califano practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists and Naples Cardiologists.