Best Cardiologist in Naples show details Best Cardiologist in Naples
Jul 16th, 2013

I have been to several different cardiologists in Naples and Dr. Califano was the only one able to properly diagnose my problem and provide me the proper medical treatment I was in need of. I owe my life to this man, recommend him to everyone.

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by Haicke Rammelt on Mar 16th, 2013

I know Dr. Califano is a good doctor and takes great care of his patients. He is very dedicated and I feel that I am in good hands when he is taking care of me.

The Best Cardiologist in Naples show details The Best Cardiologist in Naples
Oct 28th, 2011

Dr Califano saved my life three times in two weeks. Initially by determining that I needed a quadruple coronary bypass and selecting a top doctor to do the surgery. Then, two separate times he diagnosed and treated me for post surgery blood clots and a pulmonaary embolism. He is a brilliant, caring and talented cardiologist that I would recommend to everhyone including my family and friends.

retired state fire captain show details retired state fire captain
Sep 19th, 2011

this doctor saved my life. he knows what he is doing and has the compassion to make it happen.

too impersonal. show details too impersonal.
Feb 18th, 2011

Not a very warm or caring atmosphere.I would like to feel that I am a person,not just another patient with anotherproblem. I don't like it when the nursesact like they are doing you a favor justby asking you questions. A little humor, just a little, might help one feel more comfortable.

Dec 4th, 2010

the best cardiologist in naples by far.

Timely and accurate show details Timely and accurate
Aug 26th, 2009

Generally punctual. Interested in the facts and detals of your problems. Quickly establishes action plan for discussion with patient. Executes the resolved plan in an efficient and timely manner.