A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Cooper is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cooper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Cooper practice?
Dr. Joseph Cooper practices Ophthalmology near Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Orange Ophthalmologists.