A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Cooper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Cooper has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Robert Cooper MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Joseph Cooper has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Cooper practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.