A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Donnelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Donnelly is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Donnelly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Donnelly graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Donnelly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Memorial Hospital
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Donnelly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Donnelly practice?
Dr. Joseph Donnelly practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near San Ramon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Livermore, CA and Pleasanton, CA.
See San Ramon Surgeons.