A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph R Johnson DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Joseph Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Johnson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.