Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Lach
Dr. Joseph Lach, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Massillon, OH. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lach is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center, Affinity Medical Center and Aultman Hospital. Dr. Lach has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Lach has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joseph Lach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Massillon, OH.
Dr. Margaret Kobe
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Massillon, OH 0.01 mi31
Dr. John Westerbeck
Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine
Massillon, OH 0.01 mi32
Dr. Katharine Morrison
Massillon, OH 0.05 mi7