A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Lewis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Lewis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Medical Center, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Lewis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Lewis practice?
- Dr. Joseph Lewis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Lewis practices Family Medicine near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Family Physicians.