Dr. Joseph Luna III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Luna III?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Luna III?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 22nd, 2017

Have never been so pleased and confident with any Dr I have had! Dr. Luna immediately put me at ease on first visit and really made me want to take care of my health.

July 11th, 2016

DR. LUNA MOVED IN EARLY 2016. YET STILL LISTED AT HEALTH TEXAS. THIS IS THE WORST STAFF EVER! I CALLED TODAY RE A SCRIPTRENEWAL, WAS PLACED ON HOLD THE 1ST TIME FOR 15 MINS. I CALLED BACK & PLACED ON HOLD AGAIN GOING ON 15+MIN.!! BIG REASON NOT TO GO THERE AGAIN!! I HOPE THEY GO OUT OF BUSINESS & SOON IS NOT QUICK ENOUGH!

April 30th, 2015

disappointed

A member of staff stated,"if you were able to drive yourself here you can go to work". Yet admitted to getting time off when she is sick. Dr did not give diagnosis. Presented w/fever, sore throat, bodyaches, slight chest pain,and earache

October 16th, 2012

Great doctor, horrible staff

Dr. Luna is very professional and caring. He doesn't waste time in figuring out the problem and havin the solution or giving great specialist referrals if needed. Most his staff is helpful but Gigi is the rudest and most unhelpful person there. I have never had a problem when I'm at an office visit but when I call and Gigi answers, she's very rude and makes it clear she doesn't care and that you're bothering her; very unprofessional. I will continue using him as my primary care physician because of the great care I get regardless the few unprofessional staff members.

September 11th, 2012

Writes you off if he doesn't like a family member

Luna should retire. He is obviously tired of performing his duties of a doctor. When my mom was hospitalized, BEFORE even looking at her records he told her she was depressed and would be moved to a long-term care facility. When I pushed him to do more tests and he found out she was very ill, he pushed her out of the hospital so he didn't have to do the paperwork and put in the time needed to treat her properly. She is so hurt by his lack of humanity and complete lack of care. Needless to say we already have an appointment with a new doctor and will be making a report to the Medical Board.

July 13th, 2012

Refuses to ask for another opinion

Was in the hospital for two days and had several tests that did not disclose a diagnosis. Instead of delving into what my problem could be or calling in consults, he wanted to admit me to a long term care facility! Shameless!!! BE YOUR OWN ADVOCATE!

January 26th, 2012

Awesome doctor

I've been visiting Dr. Luna's office for about 3 years now and I continued even after I moved twice and it i not as close as before because he is an extreme caring and honest professional. He is a great listener and makes me feel comfortable to ask any questions no matter what the subject. I do not mind the waiting because I know that ohers patients enjoy and trust him as much as I do. The office staff is always attentive and helpful. I will drive whatever distance to see Dr. Luna.

July 1st, 2011

He is a great doctor; can usually squeeze in you if you really need it. The only complaint I have is the wait time. Sometimes it takes 1-1 1/2 hours before you see the doctor .

January 22nd, 2011

Great Doctor

Always there for me and my family.

September 1st, 2010

VERY NICE OFFICE AND NO "do not knock" SIGNS ON WINDOW

no sign on window and doctor and staff were very nice. They explained everything I had questions about including questions regarding my insurance benefits which can be hard to understand.

August 13th, 2010

Wait time and staff

The doctor was very professional. His staff took care of me promptly and were also very professional. I highly recommend him. He is very caring about my medical problems.

July 24th, 2010

easy to get an appointment, pleasant office environment, very nice and thoughtful doctor. Listens very well to your problems