A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mayo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Mayo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mayo
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mayo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayo graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Mayo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Selby General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph R Mayo MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Mayo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Mayo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Mayo practices Cardiovascular Disease near Marietta, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Belpre, OH.
See Marietta Cardiologists.