A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mayo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Mayo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayo graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Mayo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Raymond Mayo MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Mayo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Mayo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Mayo practices Cardiovascular Disease near Marietta, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, CA and Pleasanton, CA.
See Marietta Cardiologists.