A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Shapiro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Shapiro, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Shapiro has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Robert Shapiro MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Joseph Shapiro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Shapiro practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Mission Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Granada Hills, CA.
See Mission Hills Allergists and Mission Hills Internists.