A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Shapiro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Shapiro, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Shapiro has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Robert Shapiro MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Joseph Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Shapiro practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Granada Hills, CA.
See Granada Hills Allergists and Granada Hills Internists.