A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Simpson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simpson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simpson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Simpson, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Simpson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Rogers Simpson MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Simpson practice?
- Dr. Joseph Simpson has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Simpson practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Laguna Niguel, CA.
See Laguna Niguel Psychiatrists.