A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Thompson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Thompson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Robert Thompson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Joseph Thompson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Thompson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Colton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA and Redlands, CA.
See Colton Radiologists.