A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Tobin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Tobin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tobin
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Tobin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Tobin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Heart Diseases
- Myocardial Diseases
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobin graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Raphael Tobin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Tobin practice?
- Dr. Joseph Tobin has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Tobin practices Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Winston-Salem, NC.
See Winston-Salem Anesthesiologists, Winston-Salem Pediatricians, and Winston-Salem Critical Care Practitioners.