A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Tobin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Tobin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Tobin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Heart Diseases
- Myocardial Diseases
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobin graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Raphael Tobin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Tobin practice?
- Dr. Joseph Tobin has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Tobin practices Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Winston-Salem, NC.
See Winston-Salem Anesthesiologists, Winston-Salem Pediatricians, and Winston-Salem Critical Care Practitioners.